Related Article: About the security content of iOS 15.7.3 and iPadOS 15.7.3

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why I can’t update my iPhone to iOS 15.7.3?

why i can’t update ios 15.7.3

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 11, 2023 7:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2023 7:47 AM

An iPhone 7 Plus will update to iOS 15.7.3 Make sure you are following the instructions:

This support article has instructions about updating an iPhone or iPad wirelessly --> Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

You can also use Mac and PC computers to update system software: Update iOS on iPhone - Apple Support

If your Apple mobile device won't update, read this support article --> If your iPhone or iPad won't update - Apple Support

Another, less common reason for not being able to update is if you were using a beta version of software. Refer to How to uninstall iOS or iPadOS beta software - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2023 7:47 AM in response to lopao2

An iPhone 7 Plus will update to iOS 15.7.3 Make sure you are following the instructions:

This support article has instructions about updating an iPhone or iPad wirelessly --> Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

You can also use Mac and PC computers to update system software: Update iOS on iPhone - Apple Support

If your Apple mobile device won't update, read this support article --> If your iPhone or iPad won't update - Apple Support

Another, less common reason for not being able to update is if you were using a beta version of software. Refer to How to uninstall iOS or iPadOS beta software - Apple Support

Why I can’t update my iPhone to iOS 15.7.3?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.