Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restoring Whatsapp backup from Google Drive to iCloud, while Samsung phone is broken.

I want to restore all my chats and media such as files, documents, photos and videos. As you see on Google and YouTube is that you need to connect both your Android and iPhone to your computer and that you have to install iCareFone to make it possible. Or in other solutions where you don’t have to use your computer, but still have to use your Android phone to transfer WhatsApp chats and media. My Samsung phone is broken due to its age of 5 year of usage. I got WhatsApp backup on Google Drive and so i look for a solution to get all my WhatsApp chats and media back on iPhone while my Samsung phone is broken.

Some say that you only have to insert the SIM card in the iPhone and that you then get back all the chats, but i want beside the chats also all my media back.

Does someone please know a solution for this and how i can make it possible?

Posted on Mar 11, 2023 1:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2023 1:12 PM

Vinesh57 wrote:

I want to restore all my chats and media such as files, documents, photos and videos. As you see on Google and YouTube is that you need to connect both your Android and iPhone to your computer and that you have to install iCareFone to make it possible. Or in other solutions where you don’t have to use your computer, but still have to use your Android phone to transfer WhatsApp chats and media. My Samsung phone is broken due to its age of 5 year of usage. I got WhatsApp backup on Google Drive and so i look for a solution to get all my WhatsApp chats and media back on iPhone while my Samsung phone is broken.

Some say that you only have to insert the SIM card in the iPhone and that you then get back all the chats, but i want beside the chats also all my media back.

Yea you look here not an Apple or iphone issue https://faq.whatsapp.com/

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2023 1:12 PM in response to Vinesh57

Vinesh57 wrote:

Yea you look here not an Apple or iphone issue https://faq.whatsapp.com/

Restoring Whatsapp backup from Google Drive to iCloud, while Samsung phone is broken.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.