Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

location map not showing on contact info imessage

I’m unable to view location map on contact info in iMessage. I have a few friends who have shared their location with me and I can’t see their location through iMessage , however, I can see it through Find my. I also have shared my location indefinitely & they can see my location under my contact info. I’ve searched through tons of links on Google and have done all the settings suggestions and still can’t view maps on my iMessages. Anyone else experiencing this issue ?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 11, 2023 4:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2023 4:48 AM

Check if Messages is enabled here:

SettingsPrivacy & SecurityLocation ServicesMessages → select When Using the App.

Do you send iMessages or Green Text with your friends?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 13, 2023 4:48 AM in response to Svv76

Check if Messages is enabled here:

SettingsPrivacy & SecurityLocation ServicesMessages → select When Using the App.

Do you send iMessages or Green Text with your friends?

location map not showing on contact info imessage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.