Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Who has access to my information

How can I tell who has had access to my personal information and account

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Mar 12, 2023 10:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2023 11:13 PM

prettymess54 Said:

Who has access to my information: How can I tell who has had access to my personal information and account

———-

Others Accessing your Data:

That would depend on what information that is. If you are so concerned, then you should secure all you accounts and devices, starting with a new password.

Secure your Accounts:

A. Verify your Devices:

Verify that all device are logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

B. Modify your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone lily has your credentials. So, by all means, modifying them.

C. Contact Apple Support:

Being that you think your account has been hacked, perform the above, and contact Apple Support, ASAP. They'll run you through the fix.

Apple Contact Us Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 12, 2023 11:13 PM in response to prettymess54

prettymess54 Said:

Who has access to my information: How can I tell who has had access to my personal information and account

———-

Others Accessing your Data:

That would depend on what information that is. If you are so concerned, then you should secure all you accounts and devices, starting with a new password.

Secure your Accounts:

A. Verify your Devices:

Verify that all device are logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

B. Modify your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone lily has your credentials. So, by all means, modifying them.

C. Contact Apple Support:

Being that you think your account has been hacked, perform the above, and contact Apple Support, ASAP. They'll run you through the fix.

Apple Contact Us Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Who has access to my information

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.