Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

International warranty for Airpods Pro (2nd gen)

Hi, I'm presently traveling in the US for business and would be returning to India in a couple of days. I'm planning to buy the Airpods Pro 2nd gen in the US and I have the following questions related to its warranty.

1. Will Airpods purchased in US comes with the international warranty?
  2. If yes, can I claim warranty (replacement) for the Airpods (purchased in US) in India?
  3. If no, Can I buy Apple care+ in India for the Airpods purchased in US? In this scenario, will I be eligible for the warranty claim in India?

My buying decision is based on your valuable answers. Thanks!

Posted on Mar 13, 2023 2:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2023 9:55 PM

I've copied this from Apple website about warranty

Apple may restrict warranty service for hardware products to the country where Apple or its Authorized Distributors originally sold the device. Apple may restrict warranty service for hardware products purchased in the EEA or Switzerland to the EEA and Switzerland.

Legal - Accessory Warranty English - Apple

Best bet is to Contact - Official Apple Support, we're just users like you.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 13, 2023 9:55 PM in response to indoganesh

I've copied this from Apple website about warranty

Apple may restrict warranty service for hardware products to the country where Apple or its Authorized Distributors originally sold the device. Apple may restrict warranty service for hardware products purchased in the EEA or Switzerland to the EEA and Switzerland.

Legal - Accessory Warranty English - Apple

Best bet is to Contact - Official Apple Support, we're just users like you.

International warranty for Airpods Pro (2nd gen)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.