Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I add money to my Apple Store

How do I add money to my account

Posted on Mar 13, 2023 5:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2023 5:58 AM

Read the links below about various ways to pay for items in the iTunes and App Stores.

- Add a payment method to your account. See this link about payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID --> Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support then see this link about how to add a payment method to your Apple ID --> Add a payment method to your Apple ID - Apple Support

- Add money to your Apple ID balance - "Use a payment method, such as a credit or debit card, to add funds to your Apple ID balance." This takes the previous payment method one step farther by optionally using it to irreversibly add funds to an Apple ID account balance instead of having the card charged each time.

Click here --> Add money to your Apple Account balance - Apple Support

- How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card --> How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 13, 2023 5:58 AM in response to Madio123

Read the links below about various ways to pay for items in the iTunes and App Stores.

- Add a payment method to your account. See this link about payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID --> Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support then see this link about how to add a payment method to your Apple ID --> Add a payment method to your Apple ID - Apple Support

- Add money to your Apple ID balance - "Use a payment method, such as a credit or debit card, to add funds to your Apple ID balance." This takes the previous payment method one step farther by optionally using it to irreversibly add funds to an Apple ID account balance instead of having the card charged each time.

Click here --> Add money to your Apple Account balance - Apple Support

- How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card --> How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card - Apple Support

How do I add money to my Apple Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.