Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I change settings in Apple Music? I want to block music videos

iPad mini (6th generation)

Posted on Mar 13, 2023 7:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2023 4:36 PM

Hi manda291,

The available settings you can change for Apple Music can be found by opening Settings and then tapping Apple Music on an iPhone or iPad.

However, to restrict access to Music Videos in the iTunes Store, you'll need to use Screen Time. More information on this feature is listed at Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. In the "Content & Privacy Restrictions" section, tapping on "Content Restrictions" includes an option for "Music Videos".

Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 14, 2023 4:36 PM in response to manda291

Hi manda291,

The available settings you can change for Apple Music can be found by opening Settings and then tapping Apple Music on an iPhone or iPad.

However, to restrict access to Music Videos in the iTunes Store, you'll need to use Screen Time. More information on this feature is listed at Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. In the "Content & Privacy Restrictions" section, tapping on "Content Restrictions" includes an option for "Music Videos".

Regards.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.