You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facebook location

I can not find the location option for facebook app to put it on while using the app

how i can find it ???

it isn’t there in the sittings

i restarted my iPhone many times

I removed Facebook and uninstalled it 3 times

nothings worked

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 13, 2023 9:22 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2023 5:21 PM

Location Settings for Facebook will not be displayed until Facebook has asked for access to your location.

You can do this to "force" Facebook to ask:

1. Open your Facebook app and stay on the home page.

2. Pretend you want to make a post on Facebook

3. Tap "Check In" Facebook will ask you if the app is allowed to use your location. Choose what you prefer.

Now you can find location settings for Facebook here:

SettingsPrivacy & Security Location Services → Facebook should be visible in the list now.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 13, 2023 5:21 PM in response to issa143

Location Settings for Facebook will not be displayed until Facebook has asked for access to your location.

You can do this to "force" Facebook to ask:

1. Open your Facebook app and stay on the home page.

2. Pretend you want to make a post on Facebook

3. Tap "Check In" Facebook will ask you if the app is allowed to use your location. Choose what you prefer.

Now you can find location settings for Facebook here:

SettingsPrivacy & Security Location Services → Facebook should be visible in the list now.

Mar 14, 2023 2:07 AM in response to issa143

If you have given Facebook access to use your location while using the app, try closing all apps and restarting your iPhone again.

Facebook location

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.