Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone white screen appears at full brightness intermittently

I am writing to report an issue with my device where a white screen appears at full brightness intermittently. Although it disappears after a while, it keeps repeating and sometimes accompanied by flashing white.

I would appreciate your assistance in resolving this issue as it is affecting the usability of my device.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 13, 2023 10:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2023 11:04 AM

Apple’s formal support can be reached several ways:

• You can provide feedback to Apple at→ Product Feedback - Apple where your issue or suggestion will be recorded, but you will not get a reply

Note that both of the above have options to receive a callback or chat

About the only communications method not used by Apple support is inbound email, probably because the volume would be overwhelming, and separating the wheat from the chaff (or, to us engineers, a poor signal to noise ratio) would be almost impossible. 

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 13, 2023 11:04 AM in response to Allerr223

Apple’s formal support can be reached several ways:

• You can provide feedback to Apple at→ Product Feedback - Apple where your issue or suggestion will be recorded, but you will not get a reply

Note that both of the above have options to receive a callback or chat

About the only communications method not used by Apple support is inbound email, probably because the volume would be overwhelming, and separating the wheat from the chaff (or, to us engineers, a poor signal to noise ratio) would be almost impossible. 

My iPhone white screen appears at full brightness intermittently

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.