Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

remove device management

hi i cant remove company portal from my phone as dont have the login is they anyway to remove it

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 13, 2023 11:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2023 11:48 PM

craifg Said:

"remove device management: hi i cant remove company portal from my phone as dont have the login is they anyway to remove it"

-------

Removal of a Company Portal:

If this is a company owned device, then they'll have to remove it from your device. If they want to hand this iPhone over to you, then this is the site they need to refer to: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade In your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support. They need to perform everything provided on that site, including the iCloud logout. If they do not log out of it, then it will be useless to you.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 13, 2023 11:48 PM in response to craifg

craifg Said:

"remove device management: hi i cant remove company portal from my phone as dont have the login is they anyway to remove it"

-------

Removal of a Company Portal:

If this is a company owned device, then they'll have to remove it from your device. If they want to hand this iPhone over to you, then this is the site they need to refer to: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade In your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support. They need to perform everything provided on that site, including the iCloud logout. If they do not log out of it, then it will be useless to you.

remove device management

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.