Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple ID

I keep adding payment method but they keep telling me my account has been disable at App Store and Apple ID for no reason..!! Pls help me out with the solution.

Posted on Mar 13, 2023 11:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2023 11:59 PM

Only the official Apple Support can help you in this situation. Use the blue link below to contact them:

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes," contact Apple Support for help.

copied from: If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 13, 2023 11:59 PM in response to azeez223

Only the official Apple Support can help you in this situation. Use the blue link below to contact them:

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes," contact Apple Support for help.

copied from: If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

My Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.