Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Accidently deleted app

I accidently deleted an app from my home screen and I don’t even know which one it was. I just know it is missing. Any suggestions?

Posted on Mar 14, 2023 3:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2023 3:18 AM

Look for it in the App Library list. On your home screen, swipe as far left as you can until you find App Library. Swipe down and you'll get a complete list of all your apps. Scroll down the list and see if you can recognize the one you're missing.

Alternatively, open the App Store.

Tap on your profile picture in the top right corner, then tap Purchased, and tap on the tab at the top called "Not on this iPhone" it shows a list of the apps that you have downloaded before but no longer are installed on your iPhone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 14, 2023 3:18 AM in response to pm8888

Look for it in the App Library list. On your home screen, swipe as far left as you can until you find App Library. Swipe down and you'll get a complete list of all your apps. Scroll down the list and see if you can recognize the one you're missing.

Alternatively, open the App Store.

Tap on your profile picture in the top right corner, then tap Purchased, and tap on the tab at the top called "Not on this iPhone" it shows a list of the apps that you have downloaded before but no longer are installed on your iPhone.

Accidently deleted app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.