Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I use the Magic Keyboard that I got with my I24 with my IPad Air, 4th generation?

Can I use the Magic Keyboard that I got with my I24 with my IPad Air, 4th generation?

Posted on Mar 14, 2023 10:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2023 11:11 AM

There are two models that came with iMac 24, one without Touch ID and one with.

See: Magic Keyboard - US English - Apple

and

Magic Keyboard with Touch ID for Mac models with Apple silicon - US English - Apple

The Compatibility section of the above two links states that the first one (without Touch ID) is compatible with the iPad Air 4th generation but doesn't say that for the one with Touch ID. I have not personally tried either.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 14, 2023 11:11 AM in response to truby145

There are two models that came with iMac 24, one without Touch ID and one with.

See: Magic Keyboard - US English - Apple

and

Magic Keyboard with Touch ID for Mac models with Apple silicon - US English - Apple

The Compatibility section of the above two links states that the first one (without Touch ID) is compatible with the iPad Air 4th generation but doesn't say that for the one with Touch ID. I have not personally tried either.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.