Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to reset iPhone without the password to iCloud?

How to reset your phone without the password to icloudç

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 14, 2023 11:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2023 1:00 PM

You can restore the iPhone using a computer with iTunes or Finder without the iCloud password, if Find My is turned on, you will need the password once the restore completes and you try to set it up again as you will encounter Activation Lock.

If Find My is not turned on, then you can reset it using a computer by following the steps in the support document linked below, and the iCloud password will not be required at all.

click here ➜ Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 14, 2023 1:00 PM in response to Cheyann03

You can restore the iPhone using a computer with iTunes or Finder without the iCloud password, if Find My is turned on, you will need the password once the restore completes and you try to set it up again as you will encounter Activation Lock.

If Find My is not turned on, then you can reset it using a computer by following the steps in the support document linked below, and the iCloud password will not be required at all.

click here ➜ Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

How to reset iPhone without the password to iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.