Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to cancel my subscription to Plant id

How do I cancel a subscription?

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Mar 14, 2023 7:42 PM

4 replies

Mar 15, 2023 6:52 AM in response to Bccharlsen

Bccharlsen Said:

"I want to cancel my subscription to Plant id: There doesn't seem to be a place where you can cancel

———-

Closing An Apple ID:

Note that your Apple ID is officially your Apple Account. So, as a result of closing your Apple Account, all purchases and pewould be lost. So, backup what need be, and then log out on each device.

1. Download All of iCloud, First:

Once closed, all of you iCloud data will be lost. So, download all of it, for safe keeping: Use my user tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip

2. Log Out on All Devices:

If you do not log out of iCloud on a particular device, then you never be able to access it again from another account. So, log out on all of your devices: Sign Out of iCloud On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

3. Closing the Account:

Proceed here: How to Delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

I want to cancel my subscription to Plant id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.