Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

seems like i have a issue with itunes

i want the music on my iphone se from itunes but doesnt seem to be adding my music it is only adding on itunes but not my phone

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 14, 2023 11:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2023 1:45 AM

If I understand you correctly, you have music in your iTunes Library (on your computer) but it will not copy over to your iPhone.

You need to set Sync options between the phone and iTunes:

• connect the phone to iTunes
  • look on the Device/Settings/Music tab (as indicated in the screenshot below)

• and then select the Music tab (so that is Device/Settings/Music)

Don't forget to tap the Apply (or Sync) button in the lower right corner after you make your choices.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 15, 2023 1:45 AM in response to claireforyou

If I understand you correctly, you have music in your iTunes Library (on your computer) but it will not copy over to your iPhone.

You need to set Sync options between the phone and iTunes:

• connect the phone to iTunes
  • look on the Device/Settings/Music tab (as indicated in the screenshot below)

• and then select the Music tab (so that is Device/Settings/Music)

Don't forget to tap the Apply (or Sync) button in the lower right corner after you make your choices.

seems like i have a issue with itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.