Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Inadvertent air apps pro download

I have inadvertently downloaded the air apps pro qr reader (nowhere did it advertise the cost until I downloaded it). If I just delete the app will that mean I won’t be charged $7.99/week or do I have to do something more complicated.

iPad mini, iOS 9

Posted on Mar 14, 2023 11:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2023 12:07 AM

If the app was free to download you wouldn't have to pay for it.

But if you have created a subscription when you opened the app - then you must cancel that subscription immediately. If you have already paid, you can request a refund.

To cancel a subscription, go to:

SettingsApple IDSubscriptions

Select the subscription you would like to cancel, tap in and select "Cancel Subscription" If you don't see the app under subscriptions, then no subscription has been created for the app and you don't need to do anything else.

You can request a refund here:

https://reportaproblem.apple.com

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 15, 2023 12:07 AM in response to Airapps

If the app was free to download you wouldn't have to pay for it.

But if you have created a subscription when you opened the app - then you must cancel that subscription immediately. If you have already paid, you can request a refund.

To cancel a subscription, go to:

SettingsApple IDSubscriptions

Select the subscription you would like to cancel, tap in and select "Cancel Subscription" If you don't see the app under subscriptions, then no subscription has been created for the app and you don't need to do anything else.

You can request a refund here:

https://reportaproblem.apple.com

Mar 15, 2023 12:48 AM in response to Airapps

You can do that. If it does not appear in subscriptions, it has never been created, and of course you do not have to pay anything.

Inadvertent air apps pro download

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.