You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to change account

This is my daughters account, I am her mother. How do I change her account from adult to child. She's is under 13.

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 15, 2023 11:24 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2023 4:02 AM

From the support article: Update the birth date associated with your Apple ID - Apple Support

To change a birth date to any age below 13 (age varies by country), you must be a member of a Family Sharing group [ Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support ], and your family organizer must approve the change. After you change a birth date to any age below 13, you can't alter it except by contacting Apple Support --> Contact - Official Apple Support

1. Follow the instructions in the article to update the birth date on an Apple mobile device or on the web.

2. Follow the onscreen steps to send an email request to your family organizer.

3. Your family organizer will get an email with instructions to approve the request.

Read the document for complete details.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 16, 2023 4:02 AM in response to cassidy277

From the support article: Update the birth date associated with your Apple ID - Apple Support

To change a birth date to any age below 13 (age varies by country), you must be a member of a Family Sharing group [ Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support ], and your family organizer must approve the change. After you change a birth date to any age below 13, you can't alter it except by contacting Apple Support --> Contact - Official Apple Support

1. Follow the instructions in the article to update the birth date on an Apple mobile device or on the web.

2. Follow the onscreen steps to send an email request to your family organizer.

3. Your family organizer will get an email with instructions to approve the request.

Read the document for complete details.

How to change account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.