Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I transfer money back to my debit card?

Posted on Mar 15, 2023 12:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2023 12:53 PM

From Apple Cash? If so, yes. See the following Apple Support article for information on transferring money from Apple Cash to a debit card or bank account: Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card - Apple Support

Note that there is no fee for transferring to a bank account but there is a small fee for transferring to a debit card. See the following from the about support article:

A 1.5 percent fee (with a minimum fee of $0.25 and a maximum fee of $15) is deducted from the amount of each Instant Transfer.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 15, 2023 12:53 PM in response to TonyD6762

From Apple Cash? If so, yes. See the following Apple Support article for information on transferring money from Apple Cash to a debit card or bank account: Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card - Apple Support

Note that there is no fee for transferring to a bank account but there is a small fee for transferring to a debit card. See the following from the about support article:

A 1.5 percent fee (with a minimum fee of $0.25 and a maximum fee of $15) is deducted from the amount of each Instant Transfer.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.