Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

do not disturb

how can I force do not disturb to go off?

Posted on Mar 15, 2023 3:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2023 4:05 PM

If using iPhone X or newer, swipe down from the right side of the screen. Tap the moon shaped Focus icon, then tap "Do Not Disturb". This will toggle the setting, so you can turn it back on the same way. For iPhones before the X, swipe up from the bottom of the screen.

I'm assuming you don't want to change your scheduled "Do Not Disturb" times and just on occasion want to turn it on or off by overriding the scheduled time.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 15, 2023 4:05 PM in response to drts19

If using iPhone X or newer, swipe down from the right side of the screen. Tap the moon shaped Focus icon, then tap "Do Not Disturb". This will toggle the setting, so you can turn it back on the same way. For iPhones before the X, swipe up from the bottom of the screen.

I'm assuming you don't want to change your scheduled "Do Not Disturb" times and just on occasion want to turn it on or off by overriding the scheduled time.

do not disturb

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.