Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I used migration assistant to transfer my pc files to my iMac. Now I have 2 users. So I have to log out of my iMac user and log on to my other user to view my pc stuff. Is this odd and how do I reverse this or can I just delete this migration?

I used migration assistant to transfer my pc stuff to iMac. Now I have 2 users and have to log off one and log on to the other to view my pc stuff. Isn’t that odd? Is this reversible? I am confused and logging in and out is annoying. I’d rather just undo this if possible.

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Mar 15, 2023 8:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2023 7:14 AM

Thanks for your info. Can I just delete that user that holds the pc info since I find it too troublesome to switch back and forth? Thanks in advance for the info. I am new to mac even though i have iphone and ipad. thanks

3 replies

I used migration assistant to transfer my pc files to my iMac. Now I have 2 users. So I have to log out of my iMac user and log on to my other user to view my pc stuff. Is this odd and how do I reverse this or can I just delete this migration?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.