Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV on Macbook Sign In

I'm having trouble signing in to my Apple TV on my Macbook Pro. I put in the correct login information and it just takes me back to the sign in page. It still says if a password is incorrect, but takes me back to the sign in page if I type it in correctly.

My Apple ID is on my computer and should be updated, so I don't know what the problem would be.

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 13.2

Posted on Mar 16, 2023 3:05 PM

1 reply

Mar 18, 2023 3:45 PM in response to CJMirch

Hello CJMirch,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We see you have some questions about watching Apple TV on your Mac, and we'd like to help. We see your Mac is using macOS 13.2. From here, let's try updating to see if that happens: Update macOS on Mac - Apple Support

Use Software Update
Before following these steps, it's a good idea to back up your Mac.
1. From the Apple menu  in the corner of your screen, choose System Settings or System Preferences.
* If you chose System Settings, click General on the left side of the window. Then click Software Update on the right.
* If you chose System Preferences, click Software Update in the window.
2. Software Update then checks for new software. 
* If Software Update finds new software, click the button to install it. The button might be named Update Now, Upgrade Now, Install Now, or Restart Now, for example. You might then be asked to enter your administrator password.
* If Software Update says that your Mac is up to date, then no new software is currently available for your Mac model. Software Update shows only software that is compatible with your Mac.

You may also find help here, as it explains more about what you can do: Watch on a Mac - Apple Support

Let us know if this helps and we'll go from there.

Regards.

Apple TV on Macbook Sign In

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.