Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adding new street and addresses on that street

New street in new subdivision needs added. Homes are missing deliveries because addresses are not showing up on Apple Maps. How do I get these added?

Posted on Mar 16, 2023 7:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2023 7:43 PM

FAC_404 Said:

"Adding new street and addresses on that street: New street in new subdivision needs added. Homes are missing deliveries because addresses are not showing up on Apple Maps. How do I get these added?"

-------

Adding Locations to Apple Maps:

Make this proposal through use of providing Apple with feedback. Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more they receive on this, the more they'll know what fixes to create.

Provide Apple with Feedback:

1. Go Here: Feedback - Maps for iOS and iPadOS - Apple
  2. Select: "Road Change - Name or Path" for "Feedback Type:"
  3. Comment: On this change and provide where this is. Include the URL of this thread
  4. Proceed from there as Necessary
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 16, 2023 7:43 PM in response to FAC_404

FAC_404 Said:

"Adding new street and addresses on that street: New street in new subdivision needs added. Homes are missing deliveries because addresses are not showing up on Apple Maps. How do I get these added?"

-------

Adding Locations to Apple Maps:

Make this proposal through use of providing Apple with feedback. Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more they receive on this, the more they'll know what fixes to create.

Provide Apple with Feedback:

1. Go Here: Feedback - Maps for iOS and iPadOS - Apple
  2. Select: "Road Change - Name or Path" for "Feedback Type:"
  3. Comment: On this change and provide where this is. Include the URL of this thread
  4. Proceed from there as Necessary

Adding new street and addresses on that street

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.