Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WHY iWatch can be charged after a while it stop charging?

Hi,

I was wondering if someone can tell me what’s happening to my apple watch. Yesterday I was just updating the watch then it couldn’t be charged like it stopped charging after a minute or two. Is this possibly bcz of the software update? Something like this never happened before so I’m so confused why?? I uploaded a photo of it and I tried different electrical outlets and still can’t be charged any longer 😢

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 9

Posted on Mar 16, 2023 8:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2023 5:34 AM

I suggest performing a forced restart. Steps needed are found in the Apple Support article: Restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support 

i.e. press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo. 

The article If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support including the advice to Force Restart near the end of the article is the best resource for this situation. If you've completed that troubleshooting and the issue is still not resolved, use the link in the article to Contact Support. Or Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 17, 2023 5:34 AM in response to ferdinandl55

I suggest performing a forced restart. Steps needed are found in the Apple Support article: Restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support 

i.e. press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo. 

The article If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support including the advice to Force Restart near the end of the article is the best resource for this situation. If you've completed that troubleshooting and the issue is still not resolved, use the link in the article to Contact Support. Or Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

WHY iWatch can be charged after a while it stop charging?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.