Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Alarm still going off after being removed

I used to have the sleep mode set up on my phone with an alarm for 3:45am. I changed the alarm to “no alarm” and have since removed sleep mode, but the alarm still has gone off every morning since i deleted it two weeks ago. How do I get it to stop?

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Mar 17, 2023 4:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2023 6:06 AM

If you have used Sleep Mode and at the same time used the Sleep/Wake Up function, you must deactivate the alarm in the Health app.

Delete your Health Alarm here:

Open Clock App → Select Alarm at the bottom → Tap Change → Tap Edit Sleep Schedule in Health → Tap Edit in Full Schedule → Scroll down and tap Delete Schedule → then disable Sleep Schedule.

The next time you need to set an Alarm, use the "+" in the top right corner of the Alarm tab in the Clock app

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 17, 2023 6:06 AM in response to kinsey130

If you have used Sleep Mode and at the same time used the Sleep/Wake Up function, you must deactivate the alarm in the Health app.

Delete your Health Alarm here:

Open Clock App → Select Alarm at the bottom → Tap Change → Tap Edit Sleep Schedule in Health → Tap Edit in Full Schedule → Scroll down and tap Delete Schedule → then disable Sleep Schedule.

The next time you need to set an Alarm, use the "+" in the top right corner of the Alarm tab in the Clock app

Alarm still going off after being removed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.