Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My screen is black on my iPhone

My screen is black on my Iphone

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 17, 2023 5:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2023 5:35 AM

Hey there,

Try force restart your iPhone by the steps in this article ☞ Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

if you tried that and your iPhone screen still black, we need more info to give you the right steps, what is your iPhone model? What is the iOS version that is running now on it ?

How this issue occurred?

8 replies

Mar 17, 2023 5:35 AM in response to petrie34

See if it is a temporary glitch, performing a forced restart of your unidentified iPhone model, with these instructions:-> Force restart iPhone

If the issue persists, I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> https://locate.apple.com/choose-country-region . After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

Mar 17, 2023 6:47 AM in response to petrie34

Follow these steps, testing after each step:

If that didn’t work, then I recommend service.

Service Checklist:

Click ▶︎ Start a Service Request. ⚛️

Need more help?

Click ▶︎ Check Repair Status. 🔧

Mar 17, 2023 6:43 AM in response to petrie34

Have you tried force restart it ?

Try to force restart your iPhone 13 by this steps:

Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.

if the screen still black, The screen curtain may be enabled, this is an accessibility Feature Subsidiary to the voice over , to turn it off , press three times on the screen with three fingers, if the screen is turned on let me know to give steps to turn off the voice over.

if you tried all that and still need help your iPhone might need a service, check this link to see the nearest store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service provider)☞ Find Locations - Apple

My screen is black on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.