Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple id locked

how to unlocked my apple id cause every time i try to unlock it seems not to work for me so i think i’m doing it wrong

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Mar 17, 2023 5:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2023 5:45 AM

how to unlocked my apple id cause every time i try to unlock

Locked by what?

Please check ⤵️

Activation Lock for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch -> Activation Lock for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

How to remove Activation Lock -> How to remove Activation Lock – Apple Support (UK)

You can also contact Apple support for help, -> Get Support (apple.com)

You have to show proof of ownership of your product, provide all documentation showing your purchase of the device.

If you do not have additional proof of ownership, contact the reseller. They may be able to provide the original purchase document.

Once Apple receive your proof of ownership, Apple will further review your request and provide an update.

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes", there is a problem with your payment method on your account, to resolve the problem you need help from Apple support,  click -> contact Apple Support for help.

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled -> If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support (CA)

-> Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad and iPod touch

Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Apple Support (UK)

If your Apple Cash account is restricted or locked

If your Apple Cash account is restricted or locked - Apple Support

Manage App Store purchases, subscriptions, settings, and restrictions on iPhone

Manage App Store purchases, subscriptions, settings, and restrictions on iPhone – Apple Support (UK)

Prevent in-app purchases from the App Store

Prevent in-app purchases from the App Store – Apple Support (UK)

If you have followed all the steps and instructions and if you still need help, get more help and assistant from Apple directly, see Contact Apple for support and service -> Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK) 

BTW:

You are sign in here .  .  .  with your Apple ID & Password.

Your Apple ID is the personal account you use with all Apple products and services. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in, as well as the contact, payment, and security details that you use with Apple.

You can’t merge multiple Apple ID accounts.

What happens when you use the same Apple ID & Password that you use to sign in here?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 17, 2023 5:45 AM in response to kamayria

how to unlocked my apple id cause every time i try to unlock

Locked by what?

Please check ⤵️

Activation Lock for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch -> Activation Lock for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

How to remove Activation Lock -> How to remove Activation Lock – Apple Support (UK)

You can also contact Apple support for help, -> Get Support (apple.com)

You have to show proof of ownership of your product, provide all documentation showing your purchase of the device.

If you do not have additional proof of ownership, contact the reseller. They may be able to provide the original purchase document.

Once Apple receive your proof of ownership, Apple will further review your request and provide an update.

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes", there is a problem with your payment method on your account, to resolve the problem you need help from Apple support,  click -> contact Apple Support for help.

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled -> If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support (CA)

-> Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad and iPod touch

Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Apple Support (UK)

If your Apple Cash account is restricted or locked

If your Apple Cash account is restricted or locked - Apple Support

Manage App Store purchases, subscriptions, settings, and restrictions on iPhone

Manage App Store purchases, subscriptions, settings, and restrictions on iPhone – Apple Support (UK)

Prevent in-app purchases from the App Store

Prevent in-app purchases from the App Store – Apple Support (UK)

If you have followed all the steps and instructions and if you still need help, get more help and assistant from Apple directly, see Contact Apple for support and service -> Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK) 

BTW:

You are sign in here .  .  .  with your Apple ID & Password.

Your Apple ID is the personal account you use with all Apple products and services. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in, as well as the contact, payment, and security details that you use with Apple.

You can’t merge multiple Apple ID accounts.

What happens when you use the same Apple ID & Password that you use to sign in here?

apple id locked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.