Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trade in Macbook Pro 13" 2020

Hi, I'm trying to find an authorized store to trade in my Macbook Pro 13" 2020 in Vietnam, Thailand or Singapore. Should it be any stores in these countries that would perform trade-in then?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Mar 17, 2023 6:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2023 6:41 AM

hyquachhoang wrote:

Hi, I'm trying to find an authorized store to trade in my Macbook Pro 13" 2020 in Vietnam, Thailand or Singapore. Should it be any stores in these countries that would perform trade-in then?

Only if available in your region...

"Offer may not be available in all stores, and may vary between in-store and online trade-in. Some stores may have additional requirements. Apple or its trade-in partners reserve the right to refuse or limit quantity of any trade-in transaction for any reason. More details are available from Apple’s trade-in partner for trade-in and recycling of eligible devices."

ref: Apple Trade In

Choose your country or region - Apple

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your Mac

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 17, 2023 6:41 AM in response to hyquachhoang

hyquachhoang wrote:

Only if available in your region...

"Offer may not be available in all stores, and may vary between in-store and online trade-in. Some stores may have additional requirements. Apple or its trade-in partners reserve the right to refuse or limit quantity of any trade-in transaction for any reason. More details are available from Apple’s trade-in partner for trade-in and recycling of eligible devices."

ref: Apple Trade In

Choose your country or region - Apple

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your Mac

Mar 17, 2023 9:16 AM in response to hyquachhoang

Yes, Thailand and Singapore are able to trade in your Mac. There is a Apple Store that you can go to directly in Bangkok, Thailand and also somewhere in Singapore too but I recommend online trade-in but make sure you choose Thailand or Singapore because in Vietnam they can only recycle it.(Your MacBook Pro is eligible for trade-in). But ghr165 is right. It would be better to sell it, you would probably get more money selling it.

Hope I could help!

Trade in Macbook Pro 13" 2020

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.