Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Speaker

Are you able to play music on 2 speakers at once on the iPhone 14 pro max, I have been trying to look for anything that I can but everything that I do does not work.

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 17, 2023 8:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2023 9:11 PM

TonySpence Said:

"Speaker: Thanks you, was hoping for a different answer but that is okay, if possible make a suggestion on a possible update on being able to select multiple output devices up to a certain amount"

-------

You are welcome.

Making a Suggestion:

Report this to Apple:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, letting them know that you want this to be an option and why..  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what their customers perform, and what feature to include in models to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Feature Request" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on this being an otion. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 17, 2023 9:11 PM in response to TonySpence

TonySpence Said:

"Speaker: Thanks you, was hoping for a different answer but that is okay, if possible make a suggestion on a possible update on being able to select multiple output devices up to a certain amount"

-------

You are welcome.

Making a Suggestion:

Report this to Apple:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, letting them know that you want this to be an option and why..  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what their customers perform, and what feature to include in models to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Feature Request" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on this being an otion. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

Mar 17, 2023 8:49 PM in response to TonySpence

TonySpence Said:

"Speaker: Are you able to play music on 2 speakers at once on the iPhone 14 pro max, I have been trying to look for anything that I can but everything that I do does not work"

-------

Using Two Audio Output Devices:

No. You can pair have one audio output device used at a time. This is how Bluetooth is designed. AirPods allow for two items for output, because they are confirmed through the charging case. So, use earpieces to make use of this.

Mar 17, 2023 8:59 PM in response to TheLittles

Thanks you, was hoping for a different answer but that is okay, if possible make a suggestion on a possible update on being able to select multiple output devices up to a certain amount so that people have an easier time setting up events with family or friends without having a whole system that’s cost more than my car that would normally be needed in this case. Again thank you for the response, have a great day.

Speaker

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.