Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to hide WhatsApp calls from iPhone call logs?

Dear Apple Community,

I am facing a difficulty with my iPhone's call log feature. Whenever I make or receive a WhatsApp call, it shows up in my regular call log. This creates confusion when I try to call someone from my recent log and accidentally select a name from the WhatsApp call log instead of the regular call log.

As I already have a separate log for WhatsApp calls within the application, I would like to know if there is a way to hide these calls from my regular call log. Can someone please guide me through the process of how to do this?

I appreciate any help or suggestions on this matter.

Thank you,

Goldsmith

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 17, 2023 10:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2023 10:27 PM

This is a user-to-user forum.

Apple Support Community Forum

This is Apple Support Community forum, for user-to-user interaction for information & idea sharing between users, if need be, extend support on technical know-how in handling Apple products from more experienced fellow users, This is not the right forum to discuss with Apple Inc.

Apple Inc says; "We read all feedback carefully, but we are unable to respond to each submission individually."

Here is how for iPhone · Country or region* Select your country or region. · Feedback Type* Select feedback type. · Comments* Enter a comment.

Feedback - iPhone - Apple

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 17, 2023 10:27 PM in response to Goldsmith_WUZ

This is a user-to-user forum.

Apple Support Community Forum

This is Apple Support Community forum, for user-to-user interaction for information & idea sharing between users, if need be, extend support on technical know-how in handling Apple products from more experienced fellow users, This is not the right forum to discuss with Apple Inc.

Apple Inc says; "We read all feedback carefully, but we are unable to respond to each submission individually."

Here is how for iPhone · Country or region* Select your country or region. · Feedback Type* Select feedback type. · Comments* Enter a comment.

Feedback - iPhone - Apple

How to hide WhatsApp calls from iPhone call logs?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.