Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I subscribe to Apple One can I share that family members?

When you say I can share it with up to five people, does that mean five different devices or does it mean five different people?

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 18, 2023 9:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 18, 2023 9:49 AM

The Family and Premier Apple One can be shared with five people.

See: Apple One - Apple

and Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

and see the following from Family Sharing - Apple

• Family Sharing requires a personal Apple ID signed in to iCloud. Music, movies, TV shows, and books can be downloaded on up to 10 devices per account, five of which can be computers. iOS 8 or later and OS X Yosemite or later are required to set up or join a Family Sharing group and are recommended for full functionality. Not all content is eligible for Family Sharing. Content can be hidden by family members; hidden content is not available for download. Content downloaded from family members or acquired via redemption codes is not subject to Ask to Buy.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 18, 2023 9:49 AM in response to Johnnyc1503

The Family and Premier Apple One can be shared with five people.

See: Apple One - Apple

and Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

and see the following from Family Sharing - Apple

• Family Sharing requires a personal Apple ID signed in to iCloud. Music, movies, TV shows, and books can be downloaded on up to 10 devices per account, five of which can be computers. iOS 8 or later and OS X Yosemite or later are required to set up or join a Family Sharing group and are recommended for full functionality. Not all content is eligible for Family Sharing. Content can be hidden by family members; hidden content is not available for download. Content downloaded from family members or acquired via redemption codes is not subject to Ask to Buy.

I subscribe to Apple One can I share that family members?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.