Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Message sending failed

I can’t send on one number messages I don’t know why others numbers i can send easily but only one number can’t send

iPhone X, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 18, 2023 10:03 AM

1 reply

Mar 20, 2023 4:28 PM in response to aqeel283

Hi aqeel283,

For help with sending messages, test the steps below found in the article here: If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

"If you see a red exclamation point

An iPhone showing a message that wasn't delivered in Messages 

If you try to send a message and you see ! with an alert that says Not Delivered, follow these steps:

1. Check your network connection.
  2. Tap  Exclamation mark icon, then tap Try Again.
  3. If you still can’t send the message, tap  Exclamation mark icon, then tap Send as Text Message. Messaging rates may apply. Contact your carrier for more information.

You can set up Messages so that it automatically tries to send messages as an SMS when iMessage isn't available. Go to Settings > Messages, and turn on Send as SMS."

Be sure to check out and complete the additional steps in the section "If you still need help" from the same article. If the issue continues, reach out to Apple Support directly to further assist.

Contact - Official Apple Support

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Cheers.

Message sending failed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.