📢 Newsroom Update

The iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Pro lineups, Apple Watch Series 10, the new black titanium Apple Watch Ultra 2, AirPods 4, and new colors for AirPods Max are now available! Learn more >

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I recover my iCloud?

Hi. I lost my Iphone 14 Pro Max on 3/16/2023. I remember the iCloud login and password, but I do not have the authorization code from the device because I lost it, the phone number connected to iCloud has long been inactive due to the termination of the contract with the network operator. I know the details of the cards connected to the account, billing address, all subscriptions. What to do to recover iCloud? Because without it, I can't erase my lost iphone.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Mar 18, 2023 4:07 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 18, 2023 4:51 PM

You can use any internet browser and log into www.icloud.com/find and erase the device. You will not need a two-factor authorization code when you use "/find" in the address, exactly as www.icloud.com/find

That will allow erasing the lost phone but won't recover other access to your Apple ID. To do that, if you have other trusted devices or trusted phone numbers (can be Android or landlines) see information in Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

If not, see the following from that same support article:

If you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery to regain access to your account. Account recovery might take a few days or longer, depending on the specific account information you can provide to verify your identity.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 18, 2023 4:51 PM in response to Grzymek

You can use any internet browser and log into www.icloud.com/find and erase the device. You will not need a two-factor authorization code when you use "/find" in the address, exactly as www.icloud.com/find

That will allow erasing the lost phone but won't recover other access to your Apple ID. To do that, if you have other trusted devices or trusted phone numbers (can be Android or landlines) see information in Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

If not, see the following from that same support article:

If you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery to regain access to your account. Account recovery might take a few days or longer, depending on the specific account information you can provide to verify your identity.

How do I recover my iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.