Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to mirror the screen on i14

I cannot find a button to do screen mirror to tv. Can any one help?

iPhone 14, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 18, 2023 10:15 PM

6 replies

Mar 18, 2023 10:34 PM in response to citroen709

AirPlay 2–compatible TVs and other Products --> See all AirPlay 2–enabled smart TVs

If you find your device in the link provided above then --> Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror the screen of your ...

Else Plug a Lightning Digital AV Adapter or Lightning to VGA Adapter into the charging port on the bottom of iPhone. Connect an HDMI or VGA cable to the adapter. Connect the other end of the HDMI or VGA cable to the monitor, TV, or projector. If necessary, switch to the correct video source on the monitor, TV, or projector.

Connect iPhone to a display with a cable - Apple Support (IN)

Mar 18, 2023 11:24 PM in response to citroen709

Are you able to get to the Control Center by Swiping Down from the Top Right Corner of your screen? In the Control Center, do you see the screen mirroring icon?

———

Mirror your iPhone or iPad to a TV or Mac

1. Connect your iPhone or iPad to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV, AirPlay-compatible smart TV, or Mac.2
    • Open Control Center:On iPhone X or later or iPad with iPadOS 13 or later: Swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen.
  1. Tap Screen Mirroring  .
  2. Select your TV or Mac from the list.
  3. If an AirPlay passcode appears on your TV screen or Mac, enter the passcode on your iPhone or iPad.

To stop mirroring your iPhone or iPad, open Control Center, tap Screen Mirroring, then tap Stop Mirroring. Or press the Menu button on your Apple TV Remote.

Axel F.

how to mirror the screen on i14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.