Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2G and 3G not working But 4G works

my Iphone x 2g and 3g network not working but 4g works in order to make calls i have to enable 4g and volte on, otherwise I can’t make or receive call, can someone help me what should i do

iPhone X

Posted on Mar 19, 2023 1:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2023 1:50 AM

2G, 3G, 4G, LTE, VoLTE, 5G all are Carrier Specific features. Contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider), the agency that issued the SIM / eSIM to you.

See the Pic below and explanation thereof

However iPhone model specific feature is listed here --> Identify your iPhone model - Apple Support . and tap on "See the Technical Specs for Model XXXXXX" under each model and Scroll down to "Cellular and Wireless" section.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 19, 2023 1:50 AM in response to Isuranga96

2G, 3G, 4G, LTE, VoLTE, 5G all are Carrier Specific features. Contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider), the agency that issued the SIM / eSIM to you.

See the Pic below and explanation thereof

However iPhone model specific feature is listed here --> Identify your iPhone model - Apple Support . and tap on "See the Technical Specs for Model XXXXXX" under each model and Scroll down to "Cellular and Wireless" section.

2G and 3G not working But 4G works

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.