Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to view messages from a device

I want to view messages from different

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 19, 2023 7:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2023 8:01 AM

I understand that you would like to view your messages from the iPhone on a different device such as an iPad or a Mac. Ensure that all of your devices are signed on with the same Apple ID. Review the instructions in this detailed guide published by Apple 👉 Forward SMS/MMS text messages from your iPhone to your Mac or iPad The information in that link will help you conduct proper setups on your iPhone and your other device(s).

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 19, 2023 8:01 AM in response to Ru4jesus1

I understand that you would like to view your messages from the iPhone on a different device such as an iPad or a Mac. Ensure that all of your devices are signed on with the same Apple ID. Review the instructions in this detailed guide published by Apple 👉 Forward SMS/MMS text messages from your iPhone to your Mac or iPad The information in that link will help you conduct proper setups on your iPhone and your other device(s).

Axel F.

I want to view messages from a device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.