Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restore contacts iCloud.com

I used this function to restore contact at iCloud.com. There were 10 archives at the start. When I restored the latest it made a back up of today and apparently overwrote the oldest backup.. I didn’t notice this till I tried some restores and couldn’t find the contact I’am looking for.

Now I lost the oldest backups of my contacts because there’s still 10 archives. But 5 of them are made

today…

is there any way to retrief the others??

greeting Tom

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Mar 19, 2023 7:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2023 11:07 AM

Hey there Tvhaagen,

From the details you provided, the only contacts you'd be able to restore from are the ones that are currently available from which to choose when following the steps to restore contacts per this link: Restore contacts stored in iCloud on iCloud.com

Keeping in mind the details above, if you feel that there's something else occurring that isn't expected behavior, then we recommend contacting Apple Support as they'll be in the best position to assist further: Get Support

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 21, 2023 11:07 AM in response to Tvhaagen

Hey there Tvhaagen,

From the details you provided, the only contacts you'd be able to restore from are the ones that are currently available from which to choose when following the steps to restore contacts per this link: Restore contacts stored in iCloud on iCloud.com

Keeping in mind the details above, if you feel that there's something else occurring that isn't expected behavior, then we recommend contacting Apple Support as they'll be in the best position to assist further: Get Support

Cheers!

Restore contacts iCloud.com

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.