Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

How to connect my 2 Bose S1 Pro to my apple tv 4k?

Hi Guys, is there a way that I can connect my 2 Bose S1 Pro to my Apple TV 4K. Everytime I try, I can only connect 1 Bose S1 Pro. If you have idea please do reply. I really need your help. Thank you in advance.

Apple TV 4K (1st generation)

Posted on Mar 19, 2023 10:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2023 11:53 PM

Can two S1 Pro speakers be paired together or master/slaved to appear as a single stereo bluetooth speaker to the ATV4K? Can the S1s be wired together to act stereo? An option overlooked more often than you would think: you could run wires/cables from whatever audio outputs your ATV-connected TV has.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 19, 2023 11:53 PM in response to rcanuza16

Can two S1 Pro speakers be paired together or master/slaved to appear as a single stereo bluetooth speaker to the ATV4K? Can the S1s be wired together to act stereo? An option overlooked more often than you would think: you could run wires/cables from whatever audio outputs your ATV-connected TV has.

Jul 3, 2023 11:28 PM in response to kandagha

To connect your two Bose S1 Pro speakers to your Apple TV 4K, you can follow these steps:

1. Make sure your Apple TV is powered on and connected to your television.
  2. Locate the audio output options on your Apple TV. You can find this in the "Settings" menu under "Audio and Video" or "Sound and Audio."
  3. Connect one of your Bose S1 Pro speakers to your Apple TV using an audio cable. Depending on the available ports on both devices, you may need an appropriate cable such as a 3.5mm to 3.5mm audio cable or an optical audio cable.
  4. If your Apple TV has a 3.5mm audio output, you can use a 3.5mm to 3.5mm audio cable to connect it to the Bose speaker's 3.5mm auxiliary input.
  5. If your Apple TV has an optical audio output, you can use an optical audio cable to connect it to the Bose speaker's optical input. Make sure to remove the protective caps from both ends of the optical cable before connecting.
  6. Once the first speaker is connected, power it on and set it to the appropriate input source (auxiliary or optical) using the speaker's control panel or remote.
  7. Repeat step 3 to connect the second Bose S1 Pro speaker to your Apple TV using the same type of audio cable.
  8. Power on the second speaker and set it to the corresponding input source as well.

After completing these steps, both of your Bose S1 Pro speakers should be connected to your Apple TV 4K, and you should be able to enjoy stereo sound from your TV through the speakers. Adjust the volume levels on the speakers to your preference. Remember to select the appropriate audio output options on your Apple TV settings if necessary.

May 11, 2024 7:08 PM in response to rcanuza16

None of the responses to this forum will work.

Until Bose creates an app for AppleTV you can ONLY wire the speakers to work together. You need a specific cable for the second speaker. I searched on Amazon and found one that works for about $15. But you can get it from Best Buy or any large electronics or Music equipment store. Search for either of the following criteria:

1/8" to 1/4" Stereo Cable. OR

3.5mm to 1/4" Adapter Stereo Audio Cable

1. Once you have your cable, pair one of the S1 Pro speakers to your AppleTV via Bluetooth.
  2. Plug the ¼" end of the cable to the back of the paired speaker where it says "LINE OUT"
  3. Then use the ⅛" end of the speaker cable to the AUX input on the second speaker.

You may want to get a really long cable for good separation of the two speakers. About 7' to 10' should be fine (depending on the size of your room). That should do it!

How to connect my 2 Bose S1 Pro to my apple tv 4k?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.