Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot play games on iphone because apple apps has taken over trying to sell phone cleaner

Frequently when trying toplay games on my phone Apple apps take over trying to sell me something. When this happens it is impossible to dismiss them and I have to forego playing any game. If there are no replys that means no help. I am ready to toss the whole thing into garbage!

iPhone SE

Posted on Mar 19, 2023 6:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2023 8:07 AM

I think this is more of a problem with the FreeCell app. You can try force closing the app by going to the Home Screen, slide up from the bottom half way, then select left or right to go to the app and slide it up to close it. The app may have inadvertently served up an ad that was not closable or positioned in the wrong location that inhibits game play.

You also have the option to eliminate ads through an in-app purchase in the app or contact the developer.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 20, 2023 8:07 AM in response to virgillia274

I think this is more of a problem with the FreeCell app. You can try force closing the app by going to the Home Screen, slide up from the bottom half way, then select left or right to go to the app and slide it up to close it. The app may have inadvertently served up an ad that was not closable or positioned in the wrong location that inhibits game play.

You also have the option to eliminate ads through an in-app purchase in the app or contact the developer.

I cannot play games on iphone because apple apps has taken over trying to sell phone cleaner

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.