How can I get in touch with an Apple Support agent?

I want to chat with the apple support

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 20, 2023 4:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2023 9:33 PM

havardfromgjovik wrote:

There is no phone numberlisted in the link at the ope of the page as you imply.

It may be that kb1951 meant at the bottom of the page. Down there, you can click on “Support” you can find an “Apple Store” and you can find the phone number for Apple Support, etc.

Some more ways to contact Apple Support:

138 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2023 9:33 PM in response to havardfromgjovik

havardfromgjovik wrote:

There is no phone numberlisted in the link at the ope of the page as you imply.

It may be that kb1951 meant at the bottom of the page. Down there, you can click on “Support” you can find an “Apple Store” and you can find the phone number for Apple Support, etc.

Some more ways to contact Apple Support:

Feb 6, 2024 5:23 AM in response to Marvty

Ok I am having trouble updating my Apple games and also it is declining my card. I have been having trouble with my card ever since last year. I haven’t had a card on file since 12/27/2023 since I have been having trouble with this matter. It is saying that I tried to charge something for 99.00 on an Apple game and I didn’t so it won’t allow me to pay for any of my subscription

Apr 20, 2024 10:32 AM in response to remon122

remon122 wrote:
When can we expect to see the 4-hour cut of Napoleon?

Ridley Scott has mentioned that he wants to release that, and journalists have said “somewhere in 2024”. No specific date has been given yet. Director’s Cut release as part of Apple TV+ subscription access hasn’t been publicly confirmed by Apple at this time, though. Unless you are besties with Ridley, you’ll have to wait for news updates like the rest of us.

How can I get in touch with an Apple Support agent?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.