Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why i cant open my online banking

I cant open my online banking

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 20, 2023 7:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2023 7:19 AM

First, try closing the app completely by swiping up to the center of the screen and swiping the app up and away.

If you still experience problems opening your online banking app, start by checking whether it is up to date. Find the App Store icon, long press and tap "Updates" in the pop-up menu.

It says in your description that you are on iOS 15. This could also be the reason why your online bank is not working. Many banks and high security apps often require users to update to the latest available software. In your case, you can update to iOS 16.3.1.

Finally, it could also be an error with your Online Bank. There you must contact them to get this clarified.

You can check your current version here:

Settings General About

You can download and install software updates here:

Settings General Software Update

You can find more useful information here:

Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 20, 2023 7:19 AM in response to zhugar02ten

First, try closing the app completely by swiping up to the center of the screen and swiping the app up and away.

If you still experience problems opening your online banking app, start by checking whether it is up to date. Find the App Store icon, long press and tap "Updates" in the pop-up menu.

It says in your description that you are on iOS 15. This could also be the reason why your online bank is not working. Many banks and high security apps often require users to update to the latest available software. In your case, you can update to iOS 16.3.1.

Finally, it could also be an error with your Online Bank. There you must contact them to get this clarified.

You can check your current version here:

Settings General About

You can download and install software updates here:

Settings General Software Update

You can find more useful information here:

Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Why i cant open my online banking

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.