Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Watch won’t turn on even though I’ve charged it

Why won’t my Apple Watch turn on even when it’s charged

Posted on Mar 20, 2023 8:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2023 4:18 PM

The article you came from, If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support including the advice to Force Restart near the end of the article is the best resource for this situation. If you've completed that troubleshooting and the issue is still not resolved, use the link in the article to Contact Support. Or Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

(Note that recent Watches without plastic protective packaging do not usually have film over the watch back or charging puck).  

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 20, 2023 4:18 PM in response to KaylaCatrett

The article you came from, If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support including the advice to Force Restart near the end of the article is the best resource for this situation. If you've completed that troubleshooting and the issue is still not resolved, use the link in the article to Contact Support. Or Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

(Note that recent Watches without plastic protective packaging do not usually have film over the watch back or charging puck).  

My Apple Watch won’t turn on even though I’ve charged it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.