Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my truedepth camera isn’t working? my face OD says it’s been disabled?

my truedepth camera isn’t working? my face ID says it’s been disabled?

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 20, 2023 10:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2023 11:41 AM

If you tried all the suggestions in the related article link at the top of this page, which brought you here, and nothing helped, then it's time to schedule an appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar for evaluation.

Only do so, if you have not replaced the screen at anywhere other than Apple or Apple Authorized Service Provider. If you have replacement the screen elsewhere, Apple won't touch your phone.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 20, 2023 11:41 AM in response to kimmoreno

If you tried all the suggestions in the related article link at the top of this page, which brought you here, and nothing helped, then it's time to schedule an appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar for evaluation.

Only do so, if you have not replaced the screen at anywhere other than Apple or Apple Authorized Service Provider. If you have replacement the screen elsewhere, Apple won't touch your phone.

my truedepth camera isn’t working? my face OD says it’s been disabled?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.