Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cellular Issue Detected - problems after update to iOS 15

My carrier connection infrequently turns itself off since I updated my iPhone 7 to 15.7.3

I need to restart my phone sometimes 10-15 times to get it to recognise the carrier (Three). Any suggestions?

thank you.

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 20, 2023 10:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2023 11:48 AM

iPhone 7, 15

Please check -> iPhone 7 Repair Program for "No Service" Issues

iPhone 7 Repair Program for "No Service" Issues - Apple Support

If it doesn't help, remove and reinsert the SIM card.

If it doesn't help visit your carrier, maybe the SIM card is damaged, ask for a replaced (new) card. Normally it is free.

Ask also to check if the SIM tray is bent, as even a tiny misalignment can cause the SIM card to not fully connect with the internal contacts in your iPhone.

See these Apple articles below:

If you see No Service, Searching, or SOS on your iPhone or iPad

If you see No Service, Searching, or SOS on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Manually update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad

Manually update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Update your network provider settings manually on your iPhone or iPad

Update your network provider settings manually on your iPhone or iPad – Apple Support (UK)

If you see a Cellular, Ultra Wideband, or Apple Pay Issue message after an iOS update or restart

If you see a Cellular, Ultra Wideband, or Apple Pay Issue message after an iOS update or restart - Apple Support

iPhone 7 is > 6 years old, which also affects the battery life. The hardware remains old, so does the battery.

If it is still possible, have the battery replaced.

The battery can be replaced by Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider.

See this Apple article: iPhone Battery Repair & Replacement - Apple Support

If you are going to replace the battery, see -> Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service

Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service - Apple Support

The price is approx $ 69.

If you want to know exactly, call Apple directly, see Contact Apple for support and service -> Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK) 

or 

call 1-800-MY-APPLE

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 20, 2023 11:48 AM in response to Holger_room8

iPhone 7, 15

Please check -> iPhone 7 Repair Program for "No Service" Issues

iPhone 7 Repair Program for "No Service" Issues - Apple Support

If it doesn't help, remove and reinsert the SIM card.

If it doesn't help visit your carrier, maybe the SIM card is damaged, ask for a replaced (new) card. Normally it is free.

Ask also to check if the SIM tray is bent, as even a tiny misalignment can cause the SIM card to not fully connect with the internal contacts in your iPhone.

See these Apple articles below:

If you see No Service, Searching, or SOS on your iPhone or iPad

If you see No Service, Searching, or SOS on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Manually update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad

Manually update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Update your network provider settings manually on your iPhone or iPad

Update your network provider settings manually on your iPhone or iPad – Apple Support (UK)

If you see a Cellular, Ultra Wideband, or Apple Pay Issue message after an iOS update or restart

If you see a Cellular, Ultra Wideband, or Apple Pay Issue message after an iOS update or restart - Apple Support

iPhone 7 is > 6 years old, which also affects the battery life. The hardware remains old, so does the battery.

If it is still possible, have the battery replaced.

The battery can be replaced by Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider.

See this Apple article: iPhone Battery Repair & Replacement - Apple Support

If you are going to replace the battery, see -> Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service

Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service - Apple Support

The price is approx $ 69.

If you want to know exactly, call Apple directly, see Contact Apple for support and service -> Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK) 

or 

call 1-800-MY-APPLE

Cellular Issue Detected - problems after update to iOS 15

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.