Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i forget my phone passcode how recver

i have forgot my iphone screen passcode due to which my phone screen is locked and showing unavailability of phone. i have very important data in my phone, so please kindly help me how to recover my passcode.

thanks waiting for your response.

Posted on Mar 20, 2023 12:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2023 12:52 PM

I understand that you are referring to the passcode that is used to get to the Home Screen of your iPhone. I also understand that your iPhone is in the state of “Unavailable”. You will have to reset the passcode to your iPhone by following the instructions in this guide published by Apple 👉  If you forgot the passcode or if your iPhone has been disabled. You will need a computer to execute this procedure and all the data on your iPhone will be erased.

Hopefully, you have a backup created on 👉 iCloud and/or on a computer. If you do then, you can 👉Restore your iPhone from the backup file once your passcode has been reset and the iPhone has been returned to factory settings by the procedure in the link above.

If your iPhone or iPad has iOS 15.2 or higher installed, then review this guide published by Apple 👉How to remove your iPhone passcode without a computer

Axel F.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 20, 2023 12:52 PM in response to mudassir256

I understand that you are referring to the passcode that is used to get to the Home Screen of your iPhone. I also understand that your iPhone is in the state of “Unavailable”. You will have to reset the passcode to your iPhone by following the instructions in this guide published by Apple 👉  If you forgot the passcode or if your iPhone has been disabled. You will need a computer to execute this procedure and all the data on your iPhone will be erased.

Hopefully, you have a backup created on 👉 iCloud and/or on a computer. If you do then, you can 👉Restore your iPhone from the backup file once your passcode has been reset and the iPhone has been returned to factory settings by the procedure in the link above.

If your iPhone or iPad has iOS 15.2 or higher installed, then review this guide published by Apple 👉How to remove your iPhone passcode without a computer

Axel F.

Mar 21, 2023 8:25 AM in response to mudassir256

mudassir256 wrote:

how to recover my phone passcode very important data in my phone. kindly solve my issue thanks

As you have been told repeatedly, it is not possible to recover data once the phone is disabled. Apple gives you many ways of backing up and also syncing data that is on your phone, to your computer, to iCloud, and there are 3rd party ways to back up iPhones also (Dropbox, Google One, Box.com, LiveDrive, Microsort OneDrive, etc). If you did not use any of them then there is no way to recover your data. It couldn’t have been very important, or you would have synced or backed up your data. Forgotten passcode is only one way of losing data; your phone could also be lost, stolen, dropped in a toilet, lake or pool, thrown under a bus… That’s why backups are important.

i forget my phone passcode how recver

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.