Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got this message "iPhone Unavailable try again in 1 hour"

I got this message after many trials to inter my trusted PASSCOD

l reed more article about this problem, I read that one of solution is to erase all data by going to iTunes so I ask if there are an alternate solution

I need help

Posted on Mar 21, 2023 3:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2023 3:18 AM

When you enter your Passcode incorrectly, after a few attempts you will have to wait for the next attempt. The waiting time will be extended each time you enter the code incorrectly. If you have forgotten your Passcode, it cannot be restored.

Unfortunately, this means that your iPhone must be restored to the factory settings if you do NOT remember the code.

You can see how to do a Factory Restore without a computer here:

If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

If you want to do a Factory Restore from a computer, see here:

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 21, 2023 3:18 AM in response to Esam257

When you enter your Passcode incorrectly, after a few attempts you will have to wait for the next attempt. The waiting time will be extended each time you enter the code incorrectly. If you have forgotten your Passcode, it cannot be restored.

Unfortunately, this means that your iPhone must be restored to the factory settings if you do NOT remember the code.

You can see how to do a Factory Restore without a computer here:

If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

If you want to do a Factory Restore from a computer, see here:

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

I got this message "iPhone Unavailable try again in 1 hour"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.