Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove locations from Weather?

So there is Weather app/widget. Great, I like it. But it seems like it only has the 'add' option working, because I think I already deleted the locations like 100 or 1000 times and they still come back.

Please, anyone understands the magic logic behind this overthought functionality by Apple? How to delete the locations if 'delete' option doesn't work? As you see here - I have like 10 additional locations that I want to get rid of.

That's on iPhone 14 Pro(totype).

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Mar 21, 2023 7:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2023 7:35 AM

I read your entire first post. My answer is the 1:1 way to delete weather locations. There are no other solutions, apart from deleting the weather app, restarting your iPhone, and downloading the weather app again.

That's why I answered.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 21, 2023 7:35 AM in response to Piotr Kowal

I read your entire first post. My answer is the 1:1 way to delete weather locations. There are no other solutions, apart from deleting the weather app, restarting your iPhone, and downloading the weather app again.

That's why I answered.

Mar 21, 2023 7:26 AM in response to Piotr Kowal

Tap the icon in the bottom right corner (the list icon), then just swipe from right, and delete the locations that you don't want to see anymore.

How to remove locations from Weather?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.