📢 Newsroom Update

The iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Pro lineups, Apple Watch Series 10, the new black titanium Apple Watch Ultra 2, AirPods 4, and new colors for AirPods Max are now available! Learn more >

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

Battery life is a combination of many factors, such as how much you use your device and which apps you use. Learn what to do if you think your battery is draining too quickly >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to watch two videos at the same time

before I update my ipad and my iphone I could watch two videos at the same time i dont know if it was a bug but it was so useful to reproduce it by playing a video on safari and press on the fullscreen and press the home button after that I open the youtube app and play a video the device will pause the video being played on safari so what I did to make them play simultaneously is press on resume on the safari video and press resume on the youtube video and press on roll back 10 seconds on the safari video and do this two times and then they will play together with both having sound, but after the update i can no longer do this i want to know if there is a way to play two videos at the same time.

iPhone 8, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 22, 2023 3:17 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2023 8:42 AM

Hello Mahdiiiiii,

Thanks for choosing the Apple Support Communities. We see you want to watch two videos at once on your iPhone. Picture in Picture mode is available on iPhone. To check that out follow: Multitask with Picture in Picture on iPhone - Apple Support

In terms of playing two videos at once, this may need to be submitted as a feature request. To do that, please follow: Feedback - iPhone - Apple

Technically you can open a video on one app, use Picture in Picture, then open another app and bring up another video with the original video in Picture in Picture mode. But when you press play on one, it will pause the other.

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 23, 2023 8:42 AM in response to Mahdiiiiii

Hello Mahdiiiiii,

Thanks for choosing the Apple Support Communities. We see you want to watch two videos at once on your iPhone. Picture in Picture mode is available on iPhone. To check that out follow: Multitask with Picture in Picture on iPhone - Apple Support

In terms of playing two videos at once, this may need to be submitted as a feature request. To do that, please follow: Feedback - iPhone - Apple

Technically you can open a video on one app, use Picture in Picture, then open another app and bring up another video with the original video in Picture in Picture mode. But when you press play on one, it will pause the other.

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

how to watch two videos at the same time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.