Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there no way to re-download purchased music??

I bought an album in 2017 from apple music/itunes. I deleted it at one point, but now decided I want it back in my music collection. I can't re-buy it, as the link in the apple music store just shows "purchased." I contacted support and they had no idea. They couldn't send me a download link despite it appearing in my purchase history and having an order number. They said someone would have to call me and then do screen share or something. I'm not sure why this is so complicated. It's not an unusual or complex issue. I guess I'll just have to re-buy the album somewhere else and then put it into my collection?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Mar 22, 2023 1:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2023 3:10 PM

It's definitely hidden. Did you read the whole link including: Hide and unhide music, films, TV programmes, audiobooks and books – Apple Support (UK)

4 replies

Is there no way to re-download purchased music??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.