Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I chat with support?

How can I chat with Apple support?

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Mar 22, 2023 9:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2023 9:32 PM

You may go here 👉 Official Apple Support and then sign on with your Apple ID. You will then go through multiple categories of questions and then finally asked to either setup a call or a chat session.

You can try the above or contact product and tech support: 👉 Contacting Apple for support and service and this includes international calling numbers. 

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 22, 2023 9:32 PM in response to Community User

You may go here 👉 Official Apple Support and then sign on with your Apple ID. You will then go through multiple categories of questions and then finally asked to either setup a call or a chat session.

You can try the above or contact product and tech support: 👉 Contacting Apple for support and service and this includes international calling numbers. 

Axel F.

Mar 23, 2023 4:45 AM in response to Community User

Perhaps the easiest channel to contact Apple Support and manage your support cases is to use the excellent Apple Support App. If not already installed on your iPad (or other Apple devices) the App can be downloaded from the App Store:

https://apps.apple.com/app/apple-support/id1130498044

You can contact the Support Team using the Support link at top-right or bottom-left of this page.

Official Apple Support

Using either of these tools will provide access to the Support Team. If a phone call is required, Apple will call you at a time of your choosing.

How can I chat with support?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.